Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Amazing Race 703

Country : Chile - Argentina
Route Marker : Cerro Santa Lucia, Chile - Puente Viejo - Camping Suizo - Estancia San Isidro, Argentina (Pit Stop).

Yield : -
(Rob - Amber)

Detour :
Paddle
Pedal

Road Block : Argentine Feast

First Place : Alex - Lynn

Eliminated : Debbie - Bianca

9. Debbie - Bianca
It's too bad they took the wrong way. They are one of my favorite.
8. Patrick - Susan
Why do they much more become in the last place? I think they are not as strong as they look like.
7. Meredith - Gretchen
Well, they just usual. I don't like Gretchen too much.
6. Ray - Deana
They had the wrong alliance. I think they will go down soon.
5. Rob - Amber
Each weeks they make me even hate them. How could he done something like that?
4. Ron - Kelly
Nothing much to tell.
3. Brian - Greg
They are kind, that's all.
2. Joyce - Uchenna
They nice but I hope they don't involved with Rob and Amber again.
1. Alex - Lynn
They could be the next Reichen and Chip. But Lynn said Oh My God too much. It's hillarious though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home