Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Amazing Race 701

Country : USA - Peru
Route Marker :
Los Angeles, USA - Lima, Peru - Plaza de Armas - Ancon - Playa Hermosa - Cusco - Huambutio - Gorge - Pisac Market - Pit Stop (Peru)

Detour :
Rope A Llama
Rope A Basket

First Place : Bianca - Debbie (10.000 US$ each)

Eliminated : Chuck - Ryan


11. Chuck - Ryan
They have nice accent. They are big bears. They even cried in the end. Chuck almost hit the ground when the zip line.
10. Kelly - Ron
Kelly doesn't look like a beauty pageant. Maybe it's the make up. Her face is not smooth I think. Wow, well I hope being POW, Ron would be much better person.
9. Heidi - Megan
Well, I don't quite like this blondies. They are not really that good.
8. Joyce - Uchenna
They have a nice purpose doing the show. But not my favorite though.
7. Deana - Ray
Ray has a little similarity with Jonathan. Would he be that annoying again? We'll see.
6. Gretchen - Meredith
I think it's the highest position of oldest pair in the race. Well, I like Don and Mary Jane than them. We'll see whether they will be out soon or not.
5. Alex - Lynn
Are they another Reichen and Chip? I don't think so. They are so gay. OMG. Lynn is even more drama queen than Alex. I thought the other way. Well let's see if they will be one of my favorite or not.
4. Brian - Greg
They could be the winner. They might be good. But some attitude although it's normal. One of them said about Heidi and Megan something like cute pink butt. It's funny. But one of them also have suspicious with Bianca and Debbie whether they are lesbi or not. I really hope to see them again.
3. Amber - Rob
What can I say? I never like Rob. Amber is a great girl. But Rob is too manipulative. They could win it. But I hope they will be out soon.
2. Patrick - Susan
One of my favorite. It would be lovely to see a winner from mother and son.
1. Bianca - Debbie
Well, nothing much to say. Great teams though. Right now I haven't decided to like them or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bie said...

Hmm.. this style of publishing the racers are somewhat, somewhere, somehow, sometime, by someone, familiar.. where can that be? Hmmm...

click here for hint

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Well yeah, it's from you. Since you decided not to continue your journey of writing it, maybe I will. Thanks for the inspirations.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Bie said...

Hmm.. just wondering what would have happened if I hadn't noticed it. Hmmmm.. Huhueuaehaueehue..

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home