Monday, March 21, 2005

American Idol 401

Week 1.
This week theme is 'let's twist'. So it will be a song from the 1960s.

Unfortunately Mario Vasquez has left the competition for personal reasons. So he will be placed with Nikko Smith.

1. Nadia Turner
She did a great job. I like her this week.
2. Bo Bice
Well, another great week for him. And it's the only song I know.
3. Carrie Underwood
I always like her. As Simon says she knows about herself.
4. Anwar Robinson
Although he had a great voice but still he is just as boring as he can be.
5. Jessica Sierra
Well not too bad this week. I hope she can do better next week.
6. Nikko Smith
He's not bad. He's just mediocre.
7. Lindsay Cardinale
Although Simon bored with her, I think she did great.
8. Vonzell Solomon
Well, she could done better. But she look very beautiful in that dress.
9. Anthony Fedorov
He could done better. But I hope we could see something spectacular from him.
10. Constantine Maroulis
Well, I don't really like him than the other rocker. But still good one though.
11. Scott Savoll
I had my think about him and it's not good. He's not as good as the others.
12. Mikalah Gordon.
I never like her goofiness. I don't know why. She had a nasal sound which I hate.

Bottom three.
10. Jessica Sierra
11. Mikalah Gordon
12. Lindsay Cardinale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home