Friday, July 08, 2005

My deep condolences to London

Well, what to say. It is a big shocked to everyone. I really hope they could find the perpetrator. I couldn't imagine if the Munich 1972 happened again in the future. Let's hope not.


Anyway I just realize that London 2012 still 7 years to go. We still have three Olympic (2 Winter and 1 Summer) before London. If you've been wondering what the host city next, it should be next year in 2006 in Torino (Turin), Italy. It's Winter Olympic.


Next one is Beijing, China in 2008 who also beat Paris in the bid. As we know it's a Summer Olympic


The last one is Winter Olympic in Vancouver, Canada in 2010.


Although Winter Olympic is not world-widely exposed (read: my country doesn't have winter season) but I think it's fun to watch it, especially Bobsleigh part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home