Thursday, July 07, 2005

Congrats London

It's been a wonderful time for me to be interested in Olympic.
I always like watching and be freaked with it.

Just like an national election or beauty pageant contest, for the year 2012 we had 5 candidates.



So, basically they were against one another. So the city who lost in the first round is :


MOSCOW

The second round, this city has to walk out of the competition.


NEW YORK

In the next round, we have to say goodbye to

MADRID

So, the fourth and final round between two cities, just like Charles Dickens' novel, the loser was so close to host the Olympic. Unlucky for this city.

PARIS

So, congratulations to LONDON. I might be there if I could. Off course I would love to, but who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger erv's scatterbrain said...

mike..olympic is my paporit juga...sayang sekali diadakan 4 taun sekali..olahraga favorit saya mah renang asik banget liat para perenang yang okeh-okeh dari jamannya popov (barcelona 92) sampe van der hoogenband..heheheh...

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Well, I'm begin to like Michael Phelps now. Alexander Popov is also my favorite. My mom like to watch swimming too.

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home