Thursday, November 25, 2004

Angels in America

One of the most elaborate mini series has been made into real. I heard first about this play in The Laramie Project. I think it would be a great and awesome. Alas, I am damned right.
He's not good with death.

I've been thinking about this very hard, but who is good with death anyway? No one would love to see someone that they love going to die. How can't he handle it? Sometimes it's also made me think about myself. Would someone I love abandon me too just like Louise?

Buddy kiss

Oh my God, it's so gay, or is it Mormon?

I voted for Reagan, twice.

Boy oh boy a gay republican.

Excuse me, I'm not...

Is he in denial? I think it's very clear that he is gay.

Sometimes you can tell from the way a person sounds.


Wow, are people even judge other on their sound? Well, being a choir member I think the statement is quite true. But it is fair or unfair? I still believe that we are here not to judge.

Real love isn't ambivalent.

So what is real love actually? I really want to know.

AIDS = Antebellum Insufficiently-Developed Sex organs

It's really cracked me up. How can Tony even come up with that abbreviation?

We shall overcome.

Well, that reminded me of my college junior year. We spent a whole first weeks of our study. Some people call it education, while others call it torture.

I'm a prophet.

First thing on my mind: What a new religion was being found?

Best place on earth. Best place to be.

Really? I have second thought about it. After the big bang at one day in September, I surely don't believe it. No country were greater than others.

You believe the world is perfectible.


I have to think hard about this. No such thing as perfect in this world. So why bother to be perfect?

You don't want to see me anymore.


Wow that's the killer line. Someone must be very brave to say that. I think the chance is really high. It's like the world would crumble in front of you. I really hope I won't saying that. Maybe because I'm afraid with the answer.

Wrestle her.

Say, what!


Well, guess what, this was my favorite scene. It's so hilarious. I think it's the greatest idea of Tony. I was like 'Laughing Out Loud'. Really hard. But no, I didn't have an orgasm.

Mike's Point : 9.5/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home