Wednesday, November 24, 2004

His Secret Life

To Massimo, for seven years we've spent together, for the part of you I miss, the part I'll never have,for everytime you said: 'I can't,' and for everytime you said: 'I'll come back.'Forever waiting, can I call my patience 'love' Your Ignorant Fairy

A little note found behind a painting by Massimo wife, Antonia when a sudden and dumm accident killed him. After a few investigation, she found out that the other person in their marriage in fact a man, named Michele. I really think the writer picked a name Michele for the ambigous part of whether it was he or she. But apparently their relationship began to rise and they developed a wonderful and unique relationship. Wonderful idea was brought very straight and an open ending left imagination to the viewers, especially me.
Mike's Point : 9/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home