Thursday, January 20, 2005

Another impact of the tsunami

Apparently tsunami has brought lots of painful to lots of people. One of the people that has been effected by this is one of my favorite TV person. He often shows in The Oprah Show. He decorates people houses. His name is Nate Berkus. I like the show and it's one of Oprah theme that I like. I don't know how and where he's been at the tsunami disaster (I suspect in Phuket), but Thanks God, he's survived. Unfortunately his friend was still missing at the moment. I just hope that he will be founded soon.

My friend said that he was in Sri Lanka. I never known that Sri Lanka is quite well known for tourist location.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Bie said...

ya ampuuuunnnn!!! elo baru tau kalo si Berkus salah satu survivor??? gimana sih??!!

Gue aja yang gak ngarti Berkus itu sapa, tau kalo dia salah satu survivor. Hehehehehh..

Tapi sempet dipandang miring tuh, soalnya, denger2 salah satu yang ditelpon ama Berkus begitu dia dapet kesempatan nelpon katanya ya tim Oprah itu. Langsung orang2 pada ngomong, "Buat apaan sih?? More air time??!!" Hehehee.. Gue sih kagak ikut2an..

[komen sebelumnya diedit buat nambahin paragraf terakhir]

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Bie said...

Ow, I just realize that you thought that he was in Phuket. He was in Sri Lanka.

BTW, just here to post this.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/21440.htm

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

thanks for the information.

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home